Bed bugs are small, flat insects that feed on the blood of humans and other warm-blooded animals. If you suspect there might be bed bugs in your home, it’s important to identify them as soon as possible so you can take steps to get rid of them. Below are some tips for identifying a bed bug infestation in your home.
Why are Bed Bugs Bad?
Bed bugs may be small in size, but the effects of their presence can be quite significant. These pesky insects are known for causing skin irritations that can be uncomfortable and distressing. However, their impact goes beyond the physical discomfort they cause. Bed bugs are an unhygienic and unsanitary presence in any space, and their presence can make an environment feel unsafe. To make matters worse, these bugs are transmissible, making it easy for them to spread from one location to another. It’s no wonder why bed bugs are considered such a nuisance and a problem that must be dealt with promptly.
Common Indications of a Bed Bug Infestation in the House
1. Look for Droppings – Bed bug droppings are dark spots that look like ink stains or ground pepper. You can find these droppings on linens, bedding, mattresses, furniture, and other areas where the bugs may be hiding away.
2. Inspect Your Bedding – Look closely at your bedding for signs of bed bugs, such as eggs, eggshells, shed skins, and tiny red fecal spots on your sheets or pillowcases.
3. Check for Shed Skin – Bed bugs shed their skin as they grow older so you might find pieces of molted skin in places where the bed bugs have been living. This is a sign that you likely have a full-blown infestation.
4. Look for the Bugs – One of the most obvious signs of a bed bug infestation is finding the bugs themselves. Bed bugs are small, about 1/5-inch in size and reddish-brown in color so they can be hard to spot. You’ll usually find them crawling around on mattresses or furniture, especially near edges where they like to hide away.
5. Check for Bites – If you wake up with unexplained red bites on your skin, it could be a sign that bed bugs have been feeding on you while you sleep. Itching and redness are common symptoms of bed bug bites but not everyone will experience these reactions so it’s best to inspect your home for other signs of an infestation.
Quickly Get Rid of Bed Bugs the Easy Way
If you suspect that your home is infested with bed bugs, it’s important to take action right away. Contact a professional bed bug heater rental service to help get rid of the problem quickly and discreetly. Bed bug heaters are effective treatments that will swiftly eliminate a bed bug infestation. With proper prevention and timely action, you can keep your home free from bed bugs for good!
How Bed Bug Heaters Work
Bed bug heat treatments have long been a popular method to combat this problem. These treatments employ bed bug heaters, which are designed to raise the temperature of a room rapidly and sustainably, killing bed bugs and their eggs in every nook and cranny. Unlike chemical treatments, heat treatments leave no residue and are Eco-friendly. The process is fast, effective, and safe for humans and pets. Professional bed bug removal companies rely on bed bug heater systems to solve even the most severe infestations. But now, you can rent them and have the systems delivered straight to your doorstep. This means bed bug removal is now 100% discreet and convenient. Simply contact a bed bug heater rental company and get started in minutes!
Would you like to speak with a rental specialist about renting a thermogenic bed bug heat system to eliminate your infestation? Contact Bed Bugs Gone By U at 317-665-8229 to get rid of bed bugs discreetly with an innovative bed bug heater rental. These heaters can be used at home or in the office! You can also make complete your entire order directly from our website!